Important & Procedure for withdrawal
1. Three months notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil or full fees will be charged if the transfer certificate has been taken during the school terms.
2. If the name of an absent pupil for want of notice has been entered in the attendance register for the current month, fee for that month will be charged even if absence continues.
3. No transfer certificate will be given until all dues payable to the school have been paid in full.
Note: Transfer certificate will be issued after a period of 7 days of the submission of the application.
As the medium of instruction in this school is English, boys and girls should be helped to follow their classes easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular conversation in English at home.
Procedure for Withdrawal of a student
- Students can be withdrawn from the school by submitting a T.C. application form available in the school office.
- For withdrawal during the session, fees for next three months will have to be paid, from the month of informing the school.
E.g. For an application of withdrawal of a student in June, fee for July, August and September has to be deposited
- For withdrawal of a student at the end of the session, the application should be submitted within 7 days after the result is out and TC charge of Rs.100/- should be deposited along with it.
- Security fee must be withdrawn within THREE MONTHS after leaving the school, failing which money will be transferred to the development fund of the school.
- No refund of security fee will be made unless the original receipt is surrendered thereof.
- Transfer certificate will be given only to those students who have settled all their dues. Application for transfer certificate should be made in the format available in the school office only. A fee of Rs.100/- is charged for issuing a transfer certificate or the date of birth or for any extract from the school general register.
- The TC for withdrawals at the end of the session will be given along with the report card.
- The TC for withdrawals in mid-session will be issued within seven days of applying for the TC, only on working days.