UNACCO SCHOOL is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. New Delhi. The CBSE affiliated schools follow a uniform curriculum with a flexible scheme of studies suitable to the needs of each and every student.
The School Organizes Learning Programs to help educators and school staff to acquire new teaching strategies and useful skills to improve their classes. Making sure that school staff and in particular teachers have excellent and refined skills to nurture a positive environment where children can flourish is at the center of our workshops and courses. Our wonderful teacher learning sessions are led by our very own hugely entertaining and dynamic chairman.
EDUCOMP brings about a complete transformation in the classrooms. The Science teacher, while explaining how a DNA replicates, is able to show the class a 3D animation of the DNA replication process on a large screen. They can explain the fine points of the process, zoom in to show the relevant visuals, freeze and annotate when and where they need to emphasize. Similarly, the History teacher shows the class a virtual walk through of the Harappa Civilization. Uncovering the relevant parts step by step as a part of their lesson plan, while the Geography teacher shows a virtual Block mountain being formed… all with engaging animations, colors, music, sounds and voice. The teachers gain complete attention and interest of every child In the class. Every child gets a visual Input on how It happens and the concepts are well-construed and internalized.
- Improves teacher effectiveness and productivity in class.
- It brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life inside classrooms.
- Makes learning an enjoyable experience for students.
- Improves academic performance of students.
- Enables instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.
- It also enables teachers to instantly assess and evaluate the learning achieved by their students in class.
- Provision of digital content mapped to schools syllabus
- All hardware, equipment and accessories – installation and maintenance
- Training of teachers
- Support and monitoring of usage
The school is fully equipped with the following academic infrastructures:
1. Knowledge Hub
2. Audio-Visual Room
3. Stationary and Tuck-shop
4. Laboratories, Fine Arts & Math’s
6. Activity Room
7. Dining Hall
8. Smart Classes
9. Multipurpose Hall
10. Computer Classes & so on
1st April- 31st March
1st April – 30th September
1st October – 31st March
2nd Week of May – First Week of July
Last Week of December – 1st Week of January
The school Provided Program-level assessment is an opportunity…
- to discover whether students are learning in the ways we hope and expect; to understand, verify, or strengthen student learning and experience in the program;
- to identify curricular and pedagogical features and areas that are working well and are in need of improvements;
- for creating rich conversations around student learning, pedagogy, and curriculum.
- to inform how resources should be allocated (for improvement, for continuity, for strengthening, etc.)
- to plan for the future. Our distinguished commitment to teaching excellence, student learning, and continuous improvement drive the assessment process.